Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

From Moscow, July 30, 2010: my best friend, Natasha Petrova reports on the heat and smoke

From Moscow, July 30, 2010:  my best friend, Natasha Petrova reports on the heat and smoke in Moscow

Via e-mail, this morning:

Em Moscou calor terrivel ontem fomos com neta num shoping grande perto da minha casa. Estamos la quase 6 horas , almosamos comprei para mim 2 vestidos boas para verrao . Com esta mudansa do clima eu nao sei o que esperar do verao no Brasil. Cada dia calor no sombro mais de 38-39 graus pode imajinar . Minha neta nao queria sair na rua , porque calor insuportavel .

"In Moscow, terrible heat yesterday we went with my granddaughter to the huge shopping center near my house. We were there almost 6 hours, ate lunch I bought two good dresses for me for the summer. With this climate change I do not know what to expect from the summer in Brazil. Every day heat in the shade of more than 38-39 degrees you can imagine. My granddaughter does not want to go out to the street, because the heat is insupportable."

No comments: